Monday, July 23, 2012

Hi! I'm Daniele and this my webpage. I made this page as a task specially for Leonardo Articles, --an ESL and Website Development program. If you'd like to contact me, fill up the contact form available on this page. Below is my Curriculum vitae, along with some examples of websites and web content I've written earlier.

Certifications
Graduated with distinction from University of Toronto
10 years of content creation experience (particularly for Internet based viewers)
4 years of web development experience.
Dedicated, goal-oriented employee with a taste for specifics.

Employment Experience.
Leonardo Articles,2007 - Present
General Manager
Given the task of choosing a international staff of writers to match a challenging set of advanced objectives and goals.
- Create new records for end result, boosting production by 25% all over the globe
- Accurately controlled ongoing logs of task distribution
- Handled QA for international creation over a sizable staff of content writers

Self Employed Web Designer
2010-Present

Additional Abilities
Proficient in Mandarin
Superior proficiency utilizing extensive choice of office software

Some of my work can be found here:

No comments:

Post a Comment